Download our information sheet for pediatricians (PDF format)
We are accepting referrals for comprehensive autism evaluation (psychological testing). Our mission is to identify and treat autism at the earliest sign of developmental deviation to capitalize on early brain plasticity. Priority is given to children 12 to 36 months of age.
If you are concerned about your patient’s development or suspect autism, please call our clinic at 678-996-4998 to schedule a diagnostic assessment.
How to Refer to the Autism Center for Children:
• Send copy of insurance card (front and back)
• Send autism screening measure (ie M-CHAT) if available
• Refer clients for initial consult or a full assessment
• Full assessment takes 2-4 hours – you will receive a follow up call from us within a day of testing to report diagnostic impression and ensure care coordination for parents and families
• Full report will typically be delivered within two weeks
We accept insurance. Call 678-996-4998 or click here for details.