Download our information sheet for pediatricians (PDF format)
We accept insurance. Call 678-996-4998 or click here for details.
We are currently accepting referrals for comprehensive autism evaluation (psychological testing). Our mission is to identify and treat autism at the earliest sign of developmental deviation to capitalize on early brain plasticity. Priority for intake to the Center is given to children under 24 months of age.
If you are concerned about your patient’s development or suspect autism, please call our clinic at 678-996-4998 to schedule a diagnostic assessment.
How to Refer to the Autism Center for Children:
• Send copy of insurance card (front and back)
• Send autism screening measure (ie M-CHAT) if available
• Refer clients for initial consult or a full assessment
• Full assessment takes 2-4 hours – following the evaluation, you will receive feedback regarding the diagnostic impression (on the same day)
• Full report and care coordination will be delivered well within two weeks